Step inside my world, y’all! Here are the behind the scenes of a wedding photographer. After posting these for the past two years, I just had to do another outtakes post! Here are a few things I learned by looking at these photos…
Many different emotions go into planning the first look. “Hold on. I don’t know. Ok how about this. One second. Ok let’s do this.”
2. My “kids hate me,” experiences continue. “Please smile… please?”
3. Large bridal party? Cake.
4. Photos taken to sync my second shooter’s photos with mine are necessary, but they are not pretty.
4. Sometimes I get physical with the guests and even jump in their photos. Just kidding – THAT’S MY FAMILY!
5. I know why my back hurts.
6. I preach smiling. And I practice what I preach.
7. Except for this photo.
8. I do love a good “third wheel” photo. “Let me get up in there with you…”
9. The “top knot” look just isn’t my thing. Making a note of that for 2017.
10. I need to write a blog post about how to pin a boutonniere. Give me 1 pin and 5 seconds. Boom.
11. There is no lesson from the following photo. I just think it’s hilarious.