Virginia Beach portrait and lifestyle photographer specializing in comfortable portraits and candids
Hi July! I’m so thrilled to see you! I’m settling back into a routine after a week off at the beach with family. It was so needed. I haven’t had a particularly stressful year so far, but I’m so in love with the beach and it was nice to get back. Here is a little recap to catch y’all up on what’s been going on!
– Real life beach week was a success. I’m so thankful for the time I get to spend with my family – especially my grandpa who flew out to Virginia Beach for the third year in a row.
– Beach Week on The Blog was kind of a fail. Some posts didn’t publish, and one published without photos. BUT, you have RIGHT NOW to go check out the published, fixed posts! Find out about our Sandbridge trip, my favorite beach tunes, and a beach themed throwback!
– I completed a very small styled shoot while at the beach. It was probably my favorite and I told everyone that I wanted my life to look like this shoot, as small as it was. The colors, the feel, really everything but the wind was a perfect representation of what I want people to feel when they look at my business. LOVED it and I can’t wait to share.
– I’m pretty sure I gained a pound a day while at the beach. Food was a huge focus and I’m going to have to work really hard [and have a lot of help] to try to refrain from over eating! BUT I’m blessed to have a gym membership and I recently bought a series of classes on groupon for 10 TRX classes! I’m pretty excited!
– I back, ready to get back into a routine, and excited to sit down and PLAN my July! Cheers to working AND playing hard! Also, thanks to the #zangasbeachweek, we have some pretty sweet pics to remember the week…