for the relaxed couples who love romance and keeping it real...

couples

featured

LIFESTYLE

WILLIAMSONS GO

WEDDINGS

for relaxed couples who love romance and keeping it real ...

Welcome To the alisandra photography blog

SEARCH:

Jimmy + Amira | Studio Engagement Shoot

Couples

February 12, 2013

1. Abby Grace says:

Oh my gosh, these are AWESOME!! I love this idea! I’ve been wanting to experiment with editorial work and this is exactly the sort of thing I want to shoot. LOVE this session!!

2. Laura Gordon says:

Girl!!! You rocked this out ๐Ÿ™‚ I just love it! Oh… and can I go ahead and steal that gold dress right now?!

3. rachel says:

LOVE IT!!!! gorgeous shots!

4. Tori Watson says:

GIRL! these are awwwwesome! love the whole vibe, how adorable they are, and how excellently you captured it! niiicely done! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. I love these, Ali! This looks like it was such a fun time! ๐Ÿ™‚

6. kfinn says:

YES! studio sessions are so good. I miss playing with light with you girl! great job and what a fun couple!

7. Jessica says:

these are awesome photos, Ali! Great job! What unique and fun shoot. Amira and Jimmy, you both are stunning in these!!

8. Rebekah Hoyt says:

OH MY GOSH. I am absolutely obsessed with this!! Ali, you crushed this. I had no idea that I would love a studio engagement session as much as I do! And I LOVE that you did it at CDIA! Ahh amazing! I’m so inspired now ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Katie says:

Ali!!! This shoot is AWESOME! I love it! Especially the SNL style ones! But seriously this is so great!

10. ali thompson says:

such an excellent idea! her outfits are gorgeous and photographed so well!

11. Carrie Logan says:

i am speechless. these are so different and i love them!!!!! so gorgeous.

12. Annamarie says:

AHHHH JUST SEEING THIS!! They turned out so awesome!!! Gorgeous couple and gorgeous shoot! You need to do this more often;)

13. ashley link says:

LOVE this!!! so great!!! different from the norm and completely amazing!!! i wanna do something like this! it looks like so much fun! ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Katie says:

Oh man!!! I love this!! It’s so fun and editorial and I love that they are doing gangnam style in some of them:) These are the best!!!

15. […] Jimmy and Amira’s studio engagement shoot was featured on Grey Likes Weddings, one of my favorite wedding blogs. The comnination of the […]