Virginia Beach portrait and lifestyle photographer specializing in comfortable portraits and candids
Where in the world did this week go? For real. One day I’m figuring out what to write for MARRIAGE MONDAY, and the next, I realize that it’s already Friday!
A few fun things happened this week, so how about an update!
1. I started researching designers for future rebranding. My goal is to launch a new website late this year, or early 2013. The quest to find a designer has been interesting, and something I’ll surely be sharing with you in the future.
2. I worked at VCU’s Child Care Center this week taking their school portraits. OH how I wish I could share some of these squishy little faces with you. Due to the fact that they are so cute, you’d probably be too tempted to come and take one for yourself, I’ve been asked not to share them online. Anyway, I think I’ve been totally drained due to this job. Friday came fast, but at just the right time. Kiddos wore me out!
3. It’s EASTER! My mom and Chad’s family are all coming to US for Easter Sunday. This is the first holiday that we’re all spending together, and I’m excited about that. But I’m also excited about the Honey Baked Ham and fruit salad.
4. The Azaleas are in full bloom, which means, The Masters have started. This might be one of my favorite golf tournaments. It’s spring, it’s traditional, it’s southern, and all of the caddy’s wear these white jump suits that make you giggle. Plus I get an urge to drink nothing by Arnold Palmers. [Half Tea/Half Lemonade.]
5. March Madness has ended. Thank you, college basketball, for giving me my husband back.
And 6. I hope to see you back here on Monday for a really special Marriage Monday!