for the relaxed couples who love romance and keeping it real...

couples

featured

LIFESTYLE

WILLIAMSONS GO

WEDDINGS

for relaxed couples who love romance and keeping it real ...

Welcome To the alisandra photography blog

SEARCH:

2017 Second Shooter Search

Business

January 26, 2017

1. Lee Beechboard

January 27th, 2017 at 1:05 am

Thank you posting such a valuable opportunity. I have been tinkering with the idea of being a second shooter for years, but never put myself out there. I am ready to explore new techniques, meet new people, and learn more from industry leaders.
    Btw- I am in the progress of rebranding and updating my website, which should be finished by the end of February. I am excited, it’s been a long road, but a journey I have completely enjoyed.
    I look forward to 2017, great things are going to happen soon!!!
    ~Lee

2. Lee Beechboard

January 27th, 2017 at 1:05 am

I look forward to 2017, great things are going to happen soon!!!
    ~Lee

3. Monica Mendoza

January 27th, 2017 at 2:07 pm

Hello!
    I am located in NJ and would love to be considered for any weddings you may have in NYC, or the tri-state area.
    Your work is beautiful!!
    I have been shooting weddings for 4 years.
    I second shoot and also book my own weddings.
    I currently do associated work for one company.
    If by any chance you are looking to open any associate opportunities for weddings in NJ or NY, let me know

My website is above
    My Instagram: @monicamphoto

Thank you for your time and consideration

Warmly,
    Monica M

4. Monica Mendoza

January 27th, 2017 at 2:07 pm

Hello!
    Your work is beautiful!!
    I have been shooting weddings for 4 years.
    I second shoot and also book my own weddings.
    I currently do associated work for one company.

My website is above
    My Instagram: @monicamphoto

Thank you for your time and consideration

Warmly,
    Monica M

5. Arli Quinn

January 27th, 2017 at 8:44 pm

Hi there! I’m still getting my season together but I love assisting and second shooting. Something about the feeling of helping out and feeling needed in the field that I’m in love with. I shoot canon and have a backup. I have all L series lens and I do have knowledge of ocf but could always use a few new pointers. Looking forward to speaking with you!!

6. Arli Quinn

Such beautiful photos!

13. Andrew Redpath

February 9th, 2017 at 1:16 pm

Such beautiful photos!

14. Lyla

August 10th, 2017 at 2:26 pm

Hey good morning i saw you were looking for a second shooter id love to be considered http://www.photosbylyla.com im willing to travel and assist with all weddings

15. Lyla