for the relaxed couples who love romance and keeping it real...

couples

featured

LIFESTYLE

WILLIAMSONS GO

WEDDINGS

for relaxed couples who love romance and keeping it real ...

Welcome To the alisandra photography blog

SEARCH:

Mickey + Eddie | Annapolis Wedding

Wedding

July 1, 2014

1. Mickey and Eddie

July 1st, 2014 at 5:38 pm

Oh my gosh Ali these pictures are better then we could imagine!! You did such an amazing job! These pictures are breathtaking!! We can’t wait to see the rest!! I love that you put the fraternity guys serinading me along with their “underpants dance photo”/Dixieland delight on the blog!! Haha! You really captured our day!! Thank you again!! I love that we have grown so close and I can’t wait to recommend you to all our friends!!

Love, Eddie and Mickey

2. Mickey and Eddie

July 1st, 2014 at 5:38 pm

Love, Eddie and Mickey

3. Mickey and Eddie

July 1st, 2014 at 5:38 pm

Love, Eddie and Mickey

4. Shaina Koren

July 1st, 2014 at 6:23 pm

Ali! These are beautiful. Michael and I had so much fun working with you and hope it happens again soon! <3 xo

Ps. Mickey & Eddie – your day was so PERFECT! Cannot wait to edit the video!

5. Shaina Koren

July 1st, 2014 at 6:23 pm

Ps. Mickey & Eddie – your day was so PERFECT! Cannot wait to edit the video!

6. Shaina Koren

July 1st, 2014 at 6:23 pm

Ps. Mickey & Eddie – your day was so PERFECT! Cannot wait to edit the video!

7. Stephanie Messick

July 4th, 2014 at 4:12 am

YAY! Love seeing these!!! You did a great job with Mickey and Eddie’s gorgeous day! CONGRATS! xoxo

8. Stephanie Messick