for the relaxed couples who love romance and keeping it real...

couples

featured

LIFESTYLE

WILLIAMSONS GO

WEDDINGS

for relaxed couples who love romance and keeping it real ...

Welcome To the alisandra photography blog

SEARCH:

Whole30 | Halfway Through

Personal

June 16, 2014

1. Cait Gritsko

June 16th, 2014 at 9:06 pm

I enjoyed reading this 🙂 I’m inspired! Keep it up!! You’re almost there! If I think of any recipes that might be whole30 approved I’ll send them your way!

2. Cait Gritsko

June 16th, 2014 at 9:06 pm

3. Emma

June 16th, 2014 at 9:07 pm

Great post, Ali, and really proud of you! Hearing about the start of your Whole30 journey led me to buying “It Starts with Food” for my mom’s birthday – she’s loving it and really looking forward to starting the challenge herself. While I don’t know if this is the season for my own Whole30, you’ve definitely helped encourage me to make a few changes about the way that I view/consume food.

(PS: i’m totally allergic to bananas (and have other sensitivities to fruits that make my mouth itchy) – do you have pollen allergies? I learned that mine are probably connected to my allergies to birch and ragweed!)

4. Emma

June 16th, 2014 at 9:07 pm

5. Alison

June 17th, 2014 at 2:13 pm

Wow! You go girl! So proud of you! I would love to try something like this sometime!

6. Alison

So proud of you!!! You go, friend!! 🙂

10. Jordan

June 20th, 2014 at 7:51 pm

So proud of you!!! You go, friend!! 🙂

11. Whole30 | Completed! » alisandraphoto.com

July 2nd, 2014 at 12:55 pm

[…] personal trainer…] I bought, “It Starts with Food.” Read it. And was ready to begin. Halfway through, I blogged how thing were going and not much has changed since that. But a few things have changed, […]

12. Whole30 | Completed! » alisandraphoto.com