for the relaxed couples who love romance and keeping it real...

couples

featured

LIFESTYLE

WILLIAMSONS GO

WEDDINGS

for relaxed couples who love romance and keeping it real ...

Welcome To the alisandra photography blog

SEARCH:

Marriage Monday | Big News!

Business, Personal

November 30, 2015

1. Alicia

November 30th, 2015 at 3:51 pm

I’ve only been to Williamsburg once and am glad to have a new excuse to visit there!!! So excited for you and Chad during this new chapter!

2. Alicia

November 30th, 2015 at 3:51 pm

3. Alicia

November 30th, 2015 at 3:51 pm

4. Katie

November 30th, 2015 at 4:03 pm

I’m sad you’re leaving so soon after I arrive but I’m so stoked for your new adventure!! Congrats to Chad!!!

5. Katie

November 30th, 2015 at 4:03 pm

6. Hannah Teague

November 30th, 2015 at 5:07 pm

yay for Williamsburg!

7. Hannah Teague

November 30th, 2015 at 5:07 pm

yay for Williamsburg!

8. Sarah Downs

November 30th, 2015 at 5:09 pm

I have lots of friends and eating recommendations for ya!

9. Sarah Downs

November 30th, 2015 at 5:09 pm

I have lots of friends and eating recommendations for ya!

10. Sarah Downs

November 30th, 2015 at 5:09 pm

I have lots of friends and eating recommendations for ya!

11. Traci

November 30th, 2015 at 5:18 pm

You will rock it in Williamsburg!! And I love seeing how you support your husband and made this decision together. Can’t wait to see what is in store for you there!! 🙂

12. Traci

November 30th, 2015 at 5:18 pm

13. Traci

November 30th, 2015 at 5:18 pm

14. Amy

November 30th, 2015 at 5:20 pm

Ahhh!! So sad to see you go but Williamsburg is a great place to live! How sweet of the Lord to move you closer to the beach and give your husband a job he’s excited about!

15. Amy

November 30th, 2015 at 5:20 pm

16. Amy

November 30th, 2015 at 5:20 pm

17. Ashley Herrinton

November 30th, 2015 at 6:49 pm

SO excited for you guys!! I admire your willing and obedient heart to move as the Lord calls you to. Praying for your adventure to a new place!

18. Ashley Herrinton

November 30th, 2015 at 6:49 pm

19. Jen Jar

November 30th, 2015 at 7:58 pm

Congrats to Chad on the new job! Williamsburg isn’t THAT far from Richmond AND you’ll be super close to the outlets 🙂

20. Jen Jar

November 30th, 2015 at 7:58 pm

21. Jen Jar

November 30th, 2015 at 7:58 pm

22. Jen Jar

November 30th, 2015 at 7:58 pm

23. lindsay

November 30th, 2015 at 8:20 pm

SO sad for you to leave RVA but I’m thankful that Williamsburg is so close <3 Love and prayers as you transition!!

24. lindsay

November 30th, 2015 at 8:20 pm

25. Stephanie Messick

December 2nd, 2015 at 11:53 pm

AH! ALI!!!! I’m SOOOOO excited for you and Chad!!!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 Let’s catch up ASAP please!!! XOXO!

26. Stephanie Messick

December 2nd, 2015 at 11:53 pm

27. Stephanie Messick

December 2nd, 2015 at 11:53 pm

28. Stephanie Messick

December 2nd, 2015 at 11:53 pm

29. Natalie Hall

December 3rd, 2015 at 2:44 am

Yay!! We can hang out! We’ve only been here a year and a half so were just starting to be locals! But I did the follow my husband’s job/career move and it has been a better than we could have asked or imagined! It wasn’t an easy move/transition, but God has awesome things as we follow Him!

30. Natalie Hall