for the relaxed couples who love romance and keeping it real...

couples

featured

LIFESTYLE

WILLIAMSONS GO

WEDDINGS

for relaxed couples who love romance and keeping it real ...

Welcome To the alisandra photography blog

SEARCH:

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me

Business, Personal

April 14, 2015

1. Kimberly Florence

April 13th, 2015 at 3:38 pm

These photos are so cute & I loved reading through your 10 things!!

2. Kimberly Florence

April 13th, 2015 at 3:38 pm

These photos are so cute & I loved reading through your 10 things!!

3. Anna Young

April 13th, 2015 at 3:46 pm

Jack Johnson! Say what?! We’ll definitely need to grab coffee or a drink soon to first of all, meet, and second to hear that story!

4. Lauren Swann

April 13th, 2015 at 4:04 pm

Oh my gosh, I think I still want to grow up to be a giraffe!!! Love these and you, Betty!!!!

5. Lauren Swann

April 13th, 2015 at 4:04 pm

6. ali thompson

April 13th, 2015 at 4:59 pm

i’m all over your website today and loving it. is it just me or why am i not seeing this post as your most recent but rather back in march. either way i loved reading it and slightly jealous over jack johnson! xo

7. ali thompson

April 13th, 2015 at 4:59 pm

8. ali thompson

April 13th, 2015 at 4:59 pm

9. Stephanie Messick

April 13th, 2015 at 5:53 pm

You are gorgeous my friend!!!! <3 Love your revised branding by the way!

10. Stephanie Messick

April 13th, 2015 at 5:53 pm

You are gorgeous my friend!!!! <3 Love your revised branding by the way!

11. Karena Dixon

April 14th, 2015 at 2:09 pm

I still like you, even with that Disney declaration. ๐Ÿ™‚

12. Karena Dixon

April 14th, 2015 at 2:09 pm

I still like you, even with that Disney declaration. ๐Ÿ™‚

13. Helen

April 14th, 2015 at 3:44 pm

Love your new site look! Also I do NOT like Disney either.. bleh… Something else we have in common haha! XOXO

14. Helen

April 14th, 2015 at 3:44 pm

15. Andrea Pesce

April 15th, 2015 at 2:43 pm

Oh my gosh. Before I understood the concept of growing up to be something I wanted to be a dog…Haha I’ve never met anyone else who had the same misunderstanding! That, and my food would be Pizza too :). Loved this so much!!

16. Andrea Pesce