It’s been a crazy few months, and I just shot my second to last wedding this year and I have a huge break until my last one. During the downtime I have a list of things I want to accomplish, so “down time” shouldn’t be the words I use to describe it. One of the things is a few updates to our new home! As some of you know, Chad and I are in the process of purchasing a home – we close in November. So, I’m sorry if you follow me on pinterest. I’ve been blowing it up with house stuff.
There are so many ideas out there and it’s hard to pick exactly what we want to do to each room!! Of course, we won’t be able to do it all at once. One or two rooms at a time. Here’s what I’m looking forward to the most!
– Getting rid of the RED in the master!
– Putting a gallery wall on the HUGE living room wall.
– Getting rid of the wall paper trim and the pine green in the kitchen!
– Sitting out in the screened porch.
– Painting and preparing my home office to be a great space in which to do work and meet clients!
– Putting some neutrals on the walls and pops of color around the room!